This is an intensive fully comprehensive cupcake course, where you will learn a wide range of techniques that will help you to create beautiful cupcakes with a professional finish every time.
This course covers:
- How to make light vanilla cupcakes .We will also show you how to achieve flat top cupcakes and share with you some tips on how to avoid common cupcake problems e.g peeling cases.
- How to make, flavour and colour Buttercream icing.
- How to make decorations using Florist Paste and your chosen cutters. You will colour and prepare the Florist Paste yourself and afterwards lustre your decorations as you please.
- How to make hand rolled roses. We will show you how to make 2 different sizes during the course but after the course you should be well equipped to experiment with different sizes once you get home.
- How to pipe Buttercream to achieve a flat top, single tone rose swirl, two tone rose swirl and the popular Mr Whippy swirl.
- How to cover cupcakes using fondant as well as how to emboss fondant.
At the end of the course you will take home a box of 12 cupcakes, designed and decorated by you!
You will also receive a full set of notes at the beginning of the day. These notes detail what will be covered during the day and allow you to add any notes of your own that you would like to take as we go along. The notes will also include some cupcake recipe variations for you to try at home.
**Please note** Once you fill in a booking form, a place is held and reserved for you, preventing anybody else from booking that space. Payment for reserved courses is due up to 72 hrs from the time of booking. If payment is not received within 72hrs, the booking becomes void and the place is made available to the public once again.